Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week 2 of Online Learning: March 30th - April 3rd (Read 499 times)
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2020 at 9:01am

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Here is the link to access the textbook online from now on.
https://www.nelson.com/learningonline/k12openaccess

It is very simple to log in following their directions and then you can access our textbook online!

I hope it will be easier to work through our course content using this resource! Let me know if you have any problems accessing it.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2020 at 5:01pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2020 at 5:22pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Here are the attachments needed:

1.  Online Learning Plan for Week 2
2. pHET Simulation Lab (please print)

IP Logged

Mar 27th, 2020 at 5:21pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Welcome to Week 2 of Online Learning!

1. I have attached the detailed online lessons for all of the classes for next week. Please read through them carefully each day to see what work I have assigned and submit any work that I ask you to email me as evidence of completion.

2. Please watch the "Week 2 Introduction Video" on Monday that I will post on here as a separate dropbox link since the video is too large to post on the homework board directly. The lesson instructions remind you to do this at the start of every week.

3. Complete the Learning Log every day next week, then on Friday, April 3rd, you must scan a copy of your learning log or email me the pdf document if it is online.

4. Textbooks are becoming available online. I will post the instructions of how to access the textbook on Monday once I have found out all the details. If it is not accessible by next week, I will upload scans of the textbook again similar to last week.

Learning Log Expectations:

1. Fill the learning log sheet out at the end of every "class" with a description of the activity (or activities) you completed and the time you spend on them.

2. Leave the days blank that you did not work on this class.

3. Your FULL NAME must be written on the top of your learning log.

4. This document will be used as evidence of credit completion. Do NOT lie on this document. If you miss a class, catch up on the class work you missed and show the accurate day that you completed the work. This log should be 100% accurate and honest of the work that you have completed.

5. The completed log should be scanned using the same type of scan app that we use for homework submission or a scanner that you have at home so that the document can be saved as a pdf. If you have completed the learning log online, please convert the file to the pdf format please!

6. You will only need to send me your learning log Biweekly. Anyone who sent me their learning log last Friday, thanks, but I don't need it until all the dates on the log have happened (which is until April 3rd or next Friday)

7. The learning log should be named as shown below:

Learning Log 1_Student Name_Course Code_Dates

8. Submit your completed learning log to my email (jrath@ntcs.on.ca) by Friday, April 3rd by 5pm.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2020 at 10:28am by Mrs. Rath »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print