Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week of April 6 (Transitioning to Google Classroom) (Read 121 times)
Apr 5th, 2020 at 10:28am

Mr. Kim   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Hello All,
Thank you for submitting your learning log!
We are transitioning to Google classroom this week, as you should be all aware and signed on with the new @ntcs.on.ca email!
I understand we are experiencing a lot of changes in many areas of our life at this time. And certainly this transition may also feel like yet another change. But it is going to work as a better and more effective solution than a "hurdle". So please be encouraged that the school is working to make your online learning experience more adaptable, and simpler. I'm excited about this change. And hope you so too.

Please note that I will assign weekly activities as tasks 1 to 3 or 1 to 4, depending on how many time I have you on a particular week (I have you three times in some weeks, or four in the other). And you can spread your time accordingly throughout the week to complete all of the given tasks, but do consider to give yourself an ample amount of time to complete tasks since each period in the timetable is 50 minutes long. And absolutely remember to record your activities in your learning log daily.

======================================

Task 1: I'm still waiting on a couple more students to submit their fact sheet. Please turn it in as soon as possible. All of you studied on USMCA and NAFTA last week. Many of you have successfully reported the difference between the two. As an extension of that, you are going to work on USMCA assignment. Please go to the Classwork tab at the top, and click on the assignment for the details and rubric.

Task 2: Complete the reading on the UN on pages 250-255, and answer questions 1-3 on page 255.

Task 3: Visit the link (https://lah.elearningontario.ca/CMS/public/exported_courses/BBB4M/exported/BBB4M...). You do not need to study all of it, but certainly welcome to go through them as you please - it's delightful to gain the knowledge. But you do need to read the part, starting from "What is the Risk?" and below. This is towards the end of the webpage. And work on the activity ""Sell" an Emerging Market". We will share this as a class.

======================================

You will see the above items posted on Google classroom by Monday April 6.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2020 at 1:26am by Mr. Kim »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print