Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week of March 30 April 3, 2020 (Read 259 times)
Mar 27th, 2020 at 11:32pm

Dr. Newsted   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Hello Students,

Please find attached the coursework schedule for this upcoming week. I do have some material to attach as well, but am experiencing some technical issues so will work to have those resolved.

Thank you to those of you who sent me your Learning Logs and some of your work.  Even though the Log shows up to the end of next Friday, please send before or on Monday so I know what you have been able to accomplish this past week.  I am attaching it in another format for your use.

I did not previously specify a deadline for the colouring assignment.  Please submit on or anytime before Tuesday, March 31.

If you do not have a printer to use, please ensure that you clearly identify the worksheet, the question numbers and your responses.  You do not need to retype the entire page. 

On all submitted work, please include your full name and course on the worksheet/paper itself.  In the email, please include your full name, the course number and a few words identifying the work in the subject line.

I am pleased to inform you that the Nelson 12 Biology textbook has been made available online, free of charge, for a few months, so I will not be posting textbook pages.  Those of you who do not have your textbook should be able to access it here. https://www.nelson.com/learningonline/k12openaccess

Feel free to connect if you have questions.  Remember to check back on Monday, for the additional attachments.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print