Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week of March 30 to April 3 (Read 109 times)
Mar 27th, 2020 at 5:05pm

Mrs. Marischuk   Offline
YaBB Teacher
North Toronto Christian School

This week:

A brand new project will begin, focused on designing the new agenda cover for the NTCS 2020-2021 school year.  This agenda is given to students school-wide, and will be seen and admired by students and parents alike.  This is your opportunity to show what our incredible school community means to you.  The agenda covers will be meticulously judged and a winner chosen later this spring.
Please see the attached PowerPoint presentation for all of the important details about the project.

As you know, my maternity leave will begin Wednesday, April 1, and Miss Kim is all set up and ready to take over.  She can reached at hkim@ntcs.on.ca, and will continue to communicate and post work through the homework board.
I will leave it to Miss Kim to set the due date for the Agenda Design project. 

It has certainly been my pleasure getting to know each and every one of you this year in Art class, and I wish you continued success in your courses this year and beyond. 

Agenda_Design_003.pptx (3176 KB | 19 )
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print