Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Important: Story Extension! (Read 115 times)
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2020 at 10:41am

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Mrs. Rath wrote on Mar 27th, 2020 at 10:40am:
Good Morning,

I have decided to extend the deadline to Monday, March 30th (by midnight) to submit the final revisions of your story. My personal deadlines for grading are unclear with everything going on so I have more time to grade your stories.

Please use this time to work on improving your stories! There are lots of good ideas, but I think all the stories could benefit from revisions which takes time!

I would say everyone will need approximately 2 hours to edit and revise their stories based on the feedback.

After that, you still will need to edit for grammar, spelling and typos for your final submission.

I look forward to seeing how your revisions turn out! Great start everyone!

IP Logged

Mar 27th, 2020 at 10:40am

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Good Morning,

I have decided to extend the deadline to Monday, March 30th (by midnight) to submit the final revisions of your story. My personal deadlines for grading are unclear with everything going on so I have more time to grade your stories.

Please use this time to work on improving your stories! There is lots of good ideas, but I think all the stories could benefit from revisions which takes time!

I would say everyone will need approximately 2 hours to edit and revise their stories based on the feedback.

After that, you still will need to edit for grammar, spelling and typos for your final submission.

I look forward to seeing how your revisions turn out! Great start everyone!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print