Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week 1 of Online Learning_March 24th - March 27th (Read 331 times)
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2020 at 2:47pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Submitting Homework:

1. All homework or assignments that I ask you to send to me should be completed on lined paper and then scanned using a scan app (or scanner if you have one) and then sent to me as ONE pdf document containing all necessary scans of homework pages. Some of you have already been following this instruction, but I want to make sure everyone does.
Do NOT send me pictures. I have approximately 85 students sending me work multiple days a week and I need a way to download all that work and assess it and save it for every student. I need to have detailed records and evidence of your continued work in this course for you to receive your credit.

2. Please name your pdf documents the following:

Homework Name_Student Name_Course Code

Course Code will always be SPH 4U
Homework Name could be Section 7.2 Questions or Chapter 7 Review or something else not assigned from the textbook.

3. I will not reply to your homework submission, but if I don't receive your homework after the deadline has passed, then you (or your parents if I don't have your email) will receive an email from me to let you know that I did not receive your work for that assignment.

4. Submit all homework that I request before the deadline and following these expectations. It is essential as you continue to work towards your credit in this course.

Thanks!
Thank you to those students who have already submitted their work from today!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2020 at 2:36pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Here is the Section 7.1 PowerPoint! Hope it helps refresh your memory.

IP Logged

Mar 24th, 2020 at 5:06pm

Mrs. Rath   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Good Afternoon,

I have attached a detailed online learning plan to this post that has all the details for the lessons for this week. I had hoped to upload my Introduction Video as well, but the file format of the video was not compatible with our homework board. Hopefully, I can work out a solution. If I do, I will post the video. If not, email me with any questions that you may have regarding the lesson, instructions or homework questions.

If you do not have your textbook, I have uploaded scanned pages needed for this week. It is not ideal, but we will continue to improve our methods of instruction in this alternative method with time.

Please print the learning log attached and complete it  at the end of each lesson. If you can't print it, create your own version of the table in your notebook. 

Finally, as you may have guessed, the WonderCoaster Contest has been cancelled by Canada's Wonderland. I am disappointed that we won't be able to participate in this event, but also thankful that all of you hadn't yet started to build your rollercoasters yet.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns through emailing me. Be aware that I will only answer your questions on the homework board and will not respond directly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print