Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week of March 24 to 27 (Read 107 times)
Mar 24th, 2020 at 4:22pm

Mrs. Marischuk   Offline
YaBB Teacher
North Toronto Christian School

Hello students and parents,

Welcome back to art class, and I do hope you enjoyed your March Break.  In the coming weeks we will be focusing on some at-home ready art projects, as well as some art history to round out our year.

Expectations:
As you are aware from your Day 1-4 schedule, grade 11 and 12 Art class takes place 3 times in the four day cycle on Day 2, 3 and 4.  Therefore, the continued expectation is that you will spend 50 minutes on each of those days on the course.

Course work layout:
Each week I will post the work that is assigned for your classes that week.  I will be asking you to check in and let me know from time to time how you are progressing with your work, as well take photos or create a written component to explain how you have demonstrated key learning though your art.  Please remember that our knowledge of elements and principles of art are key in demonstrating understanding.

Reaching out:
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns that you have along the way, and I will post answers to the online homework board so that everyone may benefit from the answers.

This week:
As you know, this week was supposed to be our ISU presentations.  In an effort to keep on track with this project, and also allow you to get the much deserved credit for the hours of work you have already put in, please prepare the short presentation as planned.  You have some options here.  You can choose to record yourself discussing your art project (even if you do not have it at home to show) and send the video to me, or you can complete a written version of the presentation as you would present it in person.  The details on what should be included in your presentation are in the original ISU handout, which I have also attached here for your reference.  You must send this to me by Monday, March 30.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print