Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Week 22: Feb 11-14 (Read 376 times)
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2019 at 8:19am

Mrs. Joo   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Thursday, February 14, 2019

8A/B: Silent Reading/In-Class Essay
Students worked on their in-class essay or silently read for the first 10 minutes of the period.

8B: Take Up Ch. 2 Questions
Toook up the chapter 2 questions together with the class. Students corrected their work. Tomorrow, students will work on Ch. 3 Questions.

8A: Ch. 3 Questions
Students had the rest of the period to work on their Ch. 3 questions. This is due on TUESDAY (next week).

Homework & Due Dates
Ch. 3 Questions due on TUESDAY
Grammar Test on FEB 22

« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2019 at 8:01am by Mrs. Joo »  

Ch__3_Questions_.pdf (101 KB | 17 )
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:20am

Mrs. Joo   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

8A/B: Silent Reading/In-Class Essay
Students worked on their in-class essay or silently read for the first 10 minutes of the period.

8A: Take Up Ch. 2 Questions
Toook up the chapter 2 questions together with the class. Students corrected their work. Tomorrow, students will work on Ch. 3 Questions.

8B: Ch. 3 Questions

Students had the rest of the period to work on their Ch. 3 questions. This is due on TUESDAY (next week). Tomorrow, we will take up Ch. 2 questions.

Homework & Due Dates
Ch. 3 Questions due on TUESDAY
Grammar Test on FEB 22

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:48am

Mrs. Joo   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Due to the storm and the attendance, we did not take up the Chapter 2 questions today. We will take it up tomorrow.

Homework & Due Dates
Grammar Test on FEB 22
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:10pm by Mrs. Joo »  
IP Logged

Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:31am

Mrs. Joo   Offline
YaBB Teacher

Monday, February 11, 2019

Silent Reading
Students silently read for the first 15 minutes of the period. I did a homework check while students read.

I am David Essay
Assigned the I am David Essay to the students. Due dates will be given closer to the end of the I am David unit.

Take Up Ch. 2 Questions
Took up the chapter 2 questions as a class. Whatever was not finished will be taken up tomorrow. Students corrected their work with a different coloured pen. Students going on the ski trip need to make sure to get these corrections when they come back from a peer.

Homework & Due Dates
Ch. 3 read by WEDNESDAY
Punctuation Test on FEB 22

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print