Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Important End of Term notes (Read 60 times)
Jan 11th, 2019 at 10:16am

Mr. Vant Erve   Offline
YaBB Teacher
TechCommittee

Here are some important notes as we prepare to finish up our first term together.

• We'll be hitting the necessary highlights of a few more chapters of the text during next week's classes.  These were largely covered by the "Canada: A People's History" video we watched recently, but there are a few important points we need to reiterate or investigate a little more deeply.
  • The Editorial you will be writing as the final evaluation for the History portion of our Social Studies class is due at the end of the day on Friday, January 25th.  Specifications are attached to this post.
    • You will be given class time (in the lab) to work on the final draft of your editorial while I'm away at Chandos with the grade 9 class Jan 21-23, but you may spend some time at home as well.
    • You will be required to submit your assignment electronically so that I can check your work more easily for potential plagiarism problems.  I do not require a printed copy of your editorial at all.
    • Early submissions will be accepted, beginning on Wednesday, January 23, and will earn 2% bonus per day.
    • Late submissions will not be accepted, except in unavoidable circumstances, as my marks for term 1 are due in the office Monday, January 28.
  • There will be content from the history portion of the course on the final exam in June, so hold on to all material we covered since September.

Keep your eyes on this board for updates and further specifications.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2019 at 1:26pm by Mr. Vant Erve »  

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
                 Mr. D. Vant Erve

"I sing, for I cannot be silent;
      His love is the theme of my song"
                 -Fanny J. Crosby
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print