Welcome, Guest. Please Login
NTCS Homework Board
  Should discrepancies arise between this website and what is told in class, the information given in class takes priority
  HomeHelpSearchLogin Teacher Calendar Activities Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is Culture Essay Outine (Read 81 times)
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Mrs. Malcomson   Offline

Hello Naena and Aren,

Since we have not been able to successfully meet on Day 2, I would like to meet up with you during other days next week. Just below, I will post the schedule, what we will be working on, and what I expect from you next week. It will be a lot of work, but I am giving it to you well ahead of time. I have attached the Chapter 1, test review sheet so that you can get a head start on the work you will be doing next week. If you have any questions, feel free to post them underneath this post and I will be able to answer your questions over the weekend.

Upcoming Class Schedule:

Friday Oct 12th - Independent work period
Monday Oct 15th - Class - I expect you to hand in a detailed outline of your research and essay planning (5% of your overall mark for this assignment). In class, we will be going over essay writing.
Tuesday Oct 16th - Independent work period for essay and/or studying
Wednesday Oct 17th - Independent work period, BUT I want you to send me the rough draft of your essay (20% of your overall mark for this assignment - DUE by 11:59pm).
Friday Oct 19th - Final copy of Essay due in Print (in Chicago Manuel style) and Chapter 1 Test in class.

Mrs. Malcomson

IP Logged

Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:36am

Mrs. Malcomson   Offline

Hello Naena and Aren,

As you probably already know, we do not have class today. I will give you one more work period to complete an outline for your essay. I would like you to bring a detailed outline to class for Monday (Oct. 15th). We will meet then, go over some more lecture slides and I will take a look at your outlines. I would like to keep a copy of your outlines so please bring me a copy to keep.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Mrs. Malcomson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print